Myrianthous Law Firm offers extensive advice and legal representation on a broad global spectrum of family law related issues such as divorce and maintenance, adoption and other matters relating to the welfare of children, and division of family property following divorce.

  • Abductions
  • Divorce
  • Maintenance of children
  • Maintenance of spouse
  • Custody of children
  • Family property
  • Use of family residence
  • Protective measures


​We are also specialised in International Family cases collaborating with experience in International Family Lawyers within EU and Russia concerning International Abductions, International Divorce and International Custody Child Cases.